Software - Open Source:
Flow Cytometry Laboratory Management System (flowLIMS)
The Flow Cytometry Laboratory Information Management System (flowLIMS)
is a web-accessed software system that gives users the ability to do the
- Login securely.
- Create and manage experiment protocols for the DiVa and FACScan flow
- Automatically convey protocol descriptions to the DiVa.
- Retrieve and manage experiment results.
- Generate FlowJo summary files so that experimental results may be visualized.
- Store protocols, experiment results, and associated files such as figures
and analysis results in a regularly backed-up archive space.
- Organize protocols, experiment results, and associated files into projects
and give the project creator the ability to add project collaborators
from the set of LIMS users.
- Search the archive for protocols and experiments.
The FlowLIMS software and documentation is available for download from The SourceForge web site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flowlims
If you have any questions, please use SourceForge Forums