PattRun - A Bayesian Decomposition Utility
PattRun - A front-end and visualization program that provides a convenient interface for running Bayesian Decomposition and for viewing the results. The program allows the user to read tab-delimited files for data, uncertainty (optional), class membership (optional), and coregulation (optional), and produces output tab-delimited files if desired. The source code of PattRun is released under the GNU general public (GPL). PattRun is included in the PattTools directory when downloaded.
Platforms: (Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris) Linux coming soon!
- Download the Materials
Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- Read and understand the form
- Complete the top portion of the MTA with your:
- Sign the form. Be sure to include an e-mail address.
- FAX the completed form to Fox Chase Cancer Center, as described
on the MTA:
Fox Chase Cancer Center,
Attn: Sinoula Apostolou,
- Upon acceptance of the completed MTA you will receive by e-mail
a user name and password to access the Bayesian
Decomposition download page.
If you do not receive information for access to our download page
within two (2) weeks please
- Once you have that software, you are ready to download the PattRun:
- MacOS X G4, Windows, and Solaris - (Download)
- Win, Mac OS X G4/G5 (Intel), and Solaris - (Download)
Oncology Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
at Johns Hopkins